Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 09:03 PM   #1
Calman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: North Carolina
THOR #11380
New Decal for Vegas Rear

When I bought my Vegas I didn't like the rear decal because (1) it was faded and (2) it had been "baked in" by lots of Florida sun. So, I went looking here and there and found a website that offered up some great looking decals.

They were easy to put on but I let my body man do it since he was going to be fixing the hole behind the ladder where it almost meets the roof. Yes, I backed the Vegas into my vernada overhang and punched a hole in the body. Anyway, Tony did a fantastic job of fixing my screw up.

Photo shows off the new rear decal. Wish I had gotten the next size up 'cause I have a bit of original Thor decal showing to left and right of new decal. Will fix that myself if the darn rain ever stops.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Vegas Rear.JPG
Views:	123
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	16053  
2015 Thor Vegas 24.1
Calman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum