Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 03:29 AM   #5
Rich&Cathy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Ace 29.3
State: California
THOR #6522
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasruv24.1 View Post
we're really having a hard time with this, again... industry standards..puts top of bed at 24''... with the new popular 9'' mattress and now even taller 12'', they had to start making box springs shorter...and some now come with bunky boards... our bed is 32'' tall one of the reasons we picked the 27b over the 29m was the bed was lower...but we wanted a non fold up bed so we traded it in on a 29m...my guess is this... they raised the bed up to make room for a out door fridge and kitchen....which I already took the fridge out......I thinking this is gonna be a big mod to cut the bed frame walls down 6'' and lower the bed height...and gonna take some time....

the other problem is we don't like the mattress....every thing that we look at is gonna raise it even more

suggestion's???
We use a foldable one step from walmart, but we never fold it up works just fine.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum