Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 01:37 AM   #70
Adrenalist

Brand: DRV
State: Texas
THOR #14606
Wingnut,

Thank you so much for your reply, and likewise, for your participation on these forums. I’ve learned a lot from your posts over the last few months as I’ve done my research. You’re certainly an asset here and just want to take a moment to thank you for your presence.

I’ll be happy to let you know the location once the company has acquired property, as they’re discreetly looking. So everything is still privy to those in the know, and I’d prefer to wait until there’s a public announcement. Hope I’ve your understanding on this. It’s not a small operation by any measure.

Allow me to start a new thread. I’ll quote what you said to add to the conversation. That way if anyone is searching for information on the subject, it’ll be in one place for them. I’ll begin it in just a few minutes.

And back to the batteries, I want to thank you for both the advice, and the link. Those are $50 less than I likely would’ve spent elsewhere + tax!

To wrap up the battery question Wingnut, if I never plan on running solar, I will be equipped with a backup generator for the “just in case the electricity goes out” moments, and won’t be moving the trailer but once every few years, do you personally see any benefit to running any other battery setup other than the stock 2 six volt 4CT AGM battery replacement?

Thank you so much for your time.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum