Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 01:25 PM   #14
Metalgator

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 35.3
State: Florida
THOR #6451
I left work early on Friday and drove up to Camping World. I showed my service writer the picture. He tried to talk to the tech but he had already left for the day. They are supposed to call me sometime today.

Here is a picture of where the leak is. I believe it is leaking in the upper right hand corner and then running on to the top of the window frame and then coming down the inside of the dinette window. When it leaks, it is damp on the corner of the valance. You can see the two places where it leaked before where I put the blue tape and paper towels. The leak is always delayed. One time it didn't start leaking until the next morning after a rain the previous day.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum