Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 02:19 AM   #29
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
Looking at it from the wrong perspective: Ford engineers looking at the bottom line, not customers--two very different points of view (and one has more sway in the minds of the bean counters at Ford than the other).
I agree 100% that keeping costs low is extremely important, but if that were the only goal then very few upgrades would be made beyond those required by government standards, regulations, and the like.

I don’t see much difference between upgrading legroom (if it were possible) and installing a new dash with new controls on steering wheel. Both cost money and provide greater comfort. Personally, if given a choice, I’d take more leg room. That’s one of the worst design feature of an E-Series.

I still hope Ford make minor revision in this area because the E-Series is far behind newer vans (Sprinter, Transit, and ProMaster) in this area.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.