Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 08:53 PM   #4
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
I can't say really if this is true across the board...probably not... but at least in the case of rigs like mine it's not really on Ford I think. They can't control the frame lengthening and chassis overloading done by others.

Regardless. I don't personally think that these things are always necessary. Mine drives ok with proper alignment and proper tire pressures....and what bit of the "issue" that remains isn't really what is directly addressed by these steering centering devices....it's just a side benefit of them. That said, I'd like to have one of those things put on some day... mainly for the potential safety benefit in case of blow-out, etc.... which is what I believe they were primarily intended to address anyway.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum