Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 07:12 AM   #1
A207X2

Brand: Still Looking
State: Florida
THOR #14686
Cabinets and joinery question

I’ve always been impressed with the Beaver Class A (now Monaco) cabinetry and joinery. In looking in the towable world I’ve never found a manufacturer who could match their work - most likely due to the additional weight that would be involved with that level of woodworking. The DRV models seem to be the exception. We’ve walked through a few DRVs and I’ve looked it over, but don’t have any experience with how well it holds up over time.

Is all the cabinetry real wood (i.e. not OSB, particle board, etc.)? For example the base around the island in the kitchen - real wood? I know in my Grand Design 313RLTS the base is fake wood; bump the vacuum cleaner up against it and you see it chips easily.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum