Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 03:31 PM   #1
Lbatt

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.2
State: Colorado
THOR #11875
Some Water, No Wter

I have a 2017 ACE 27.2 and didn't totally winterize, but did drain and put antifreeze in the p traps. Just started camping this season (here now) where it freezes just in high 20's overnight. use city water during 32 degrees plus during the day/evening, disconnect the hose overnight.

Problem. I have running water in the kitchen sink and in the toilet, do NOT have water in the shower or bathroom sink. Have not seen any leaks underneath the coach. Daytime temp yesterday was low 50's and still no water

I would assume any frozen lines would have thawed over these last 2 days of 40+ and now 50 during the day.

Any ideas from similar events any of you might have had?
Thank you
Lbatt is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum