Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 12:13 AM   #5
RVCampingNut

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Maryland
THOR #3920
As in my case, there could be a small leak somewhere. I kept hearing the pump run every 10-15 seconds. I knew all faucets were off so there had to be a drip. I began checking everywhere inside because I didn't want a water leak inside the motorhome. I did find it once I went outside. There was a connection up behind the water controls that did not have and plumbers tape or putty and after using a flashlight and mirror, I could see the slow drip. Only it didn't drip right down, it hit another line and just ran down perfect and out the hole where the sewer hose goes. I only caught it because I was in my yard checking things out. When we travel down the road, I really can't hear it, but my son noticed it while we were driving.
2017 Thor Challenger 37LX, Westward interior, Riverside paint job. Upgraded to 4 battery setup, Splendide 2100XC Washer/Dryer combo, Progressive Industries HW50 EMS, Heavy Duty Steering stabilizer, and TST TPMS 6+4 setup for tow vehicle . Member FMCA

RVCampingNut is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.