Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 12:38 PM   #14
Lloyd
Moderator Emeritus

Brand: Crossroads
State: Wisconsin
THOR #124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinityrver View Post
Where did you get your information? I got mine from the press release back in January about the Carriage sale of name, Real Estate, and equipment. Redwood made that purchase. Again, public information.......check it out.

You can disagree with me all you want.........you cannot disagree with written facts.

There's no question that about 50 past Carriage employees got together and built the Lifestyle. I'm sure it is a nicely built unit.

I got my info from a dealer that is selling Life Style, and, Cross Roads line. You would think he has the right info, seeing as he has a rep from each. Maybe last January's news is out dated?
Anyway, according to him CR has the Carriage name "only". I'm not sure where you came up with "50 employees" I'm of the understanding it was more like 360 employees that went with the company.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.