Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 07:41 PM   #15
The_Breeze

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 31L
State: Florida
THOR #12189
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasruv24.1 View Post
not to cause you Greif, but,... gonna bet, gonna bet you have the same problem down the road...from what I read, you have a chassis and battery ground issue...what happens is it will kill batterys as the never get to full charge,,,, and bottom out cranking the engine, and running at full load ,...it also will kill the alt... what I do, and it's easy for me, because I have a lift for rv's I get under the coach, remove and clean all the paint off where all the grounds are attached... an easy test when you where cranking the starter would have been to put a jumper cable from the neg post direct to the engine and try...that would tell you quick if it's a bad ground...
Good thing you're practiced at this stuff. That trick/test is old as dirt and I completely forgot about it. Maybe because I'm getting as old as dirt

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.