Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 01:27 AM   #1
The_Breeze

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 31L
State: Florida
THOR #12189
Username Ripoffs - TheBreeze

Just FYI, my username got ripped off and appears on Campground Reviews. It's owned by another email address I don't own. It's not me.

Just be aware that there may be people out there masquerading as you giving out bogus/bad information. There's nothing you can do.

Campground Reviews tried to help. Here is their response:

"Thanks for your reply. The email address on TheBreeze account at CGR is not [myEmailAddress], and due to security issues, I cannot tell you what the email is on that account. However, I will tell you that the name contains the letters "lip." Does this sound like another email address that you may have registered with on our site? If so, can you please tell us the full email address? If we can verify that TheBreeze is your account on CGR, then we can combine your accounts under one username and email address. Thanks for your help with this.

CampgroundReviews.com Support Team "

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.