Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 03:48 AM   #7
ComputerChips

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Virginia
THOR #7607
Quote:
Originally Posted by javelin View Post
Hi, well the back flow preventer can be found on amazon.com....camco 23303 in case my link does not work: Note the arrows point in water flow direction from water tank to filter to pump to coach. If you use this device, I suggest plumbing it in between the filter and pump but it can be inserted several places where plumbing space and fittings allow. You may also have to buy some pre-made flex lines to place it where you want.

https://www.amazon.com/Camco-23303-B...gateway&sr=8-1

Regarding the search.....maybe try something like "plugged water filter" or maybe "fresh water tank overflowing". I have not tested these but they should bring up many similar comments to my previous ones here.
Is it just me or is your filter upside down? Usually the removable bowl is on the bottom, to help debris settle to the bottom for removal.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum