Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 01:08 PM   #5
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimlocKing View Post
Hi All,

I have a 18' 31S with only a couple trips under my belt.

When using city water, i have great pressure in the kitchen but the water flow is non-existent in the shower and bathroom. This problem got progressively worse over a period of three days. I cannot find a kink wherever i can see the water line myself.

Question; does anyone have a water supply diagram?

TIA
The water lines on the right side run from the low point drains under the outside kitchen (accessed through the forward drawer in the outside kitchen) to the coach's kitchen. You access them by removing the access panel to the rear of the water heater, removing the heater grill and by removing the false floor under the sink (where the water pump is located). The water lines to the shower come from tees in the main PEX lines in the located just forward of the water heater and run up the shower valves in the wall chase between the bedroom wall and the rear shower wall. This hollow wall also houses the wiring for the slide controls, electric duplex plug with USB ports, the light switches and the rear A/C thermostat. There are a pair of lines that run under the floor across the coach to the bathroom and outside shower. The tees are next to the shower tees and run into the top of the heated storage compartment under the shower and across the coach in a heated chase under the floor but on top of the gray water tank. The city water feed also runs across the coach in this chase. Helps to be at the factory when they are building like coaches.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum