Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 07:09 PM   #5
Balto

Brand: Still Looking
State: Arizona
THOR #14867
Thank you!

Great advice! All makes perfect sense!

We did test drive a couple of RV's. One was a Winnebago Brave 28footer and the wife about had a panic attack it drove very very "large". That was the first RV we test drove and she almost swore off the idea after that haha

Then we drove the new 27.7 Axis! It drove like a dream and the wife actually really enjoyed it and thought it would be ok. Now this was without any mods(It seems most people do some drivability to these rigs) but still drove great I thought. Maybe its that extra cost option of electronic stability option of like $900?

Regardless I had thought the 25.5 because that should seat all of us and have enough bed space, just the bathroom issue to deal with. I also REALLY like the 25.1 that has been discontinued but has that lounge area in the back of the RV.

I was thinking of going smaller than the 27.7 because I would want to keep the RV at our house and we have a very steep driveway and thinking the 27.7 might scrape on it because its a little longer than the other floorplans? Maybe some skid wheels would fix this?

I also found a "Gulf Stream Conquest C Class" model 6256

https://www.gulfstreamcoach.com/prod...ssc/model/6256

Only 25ft and has bunk beds.

Anyone have thought on a Gulf stream conquest vs a Thos Vegas/Axis?

Thanks again

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.