Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Thor Coach Help
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 09:54 PM   #14
jannnda

Model: 3719 Newmar
State: Arkansas
THOR #14120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau388 View Post
One for great warranty service at MHSRV. We were spending a couple days at Belton Lake ORA when we lost the power ports on the dash and the electric portion of the water heater (Sept. 2016). I called MHSRV and ask if I could have some one look at coach before we headed back to Murray, KY. The service tech supervisor said if I could be there by 10 am the next day, they would look at the coach. We pulled into the delivery area, and the tech was waiting for us. We vacated the coach with our three cats, signed the work order and he went to work. One hour later, the tech came to the office and got me to show me where the fuse was located for the dash power ports and show me the burnt to a crisp water heater relay. We were eating lunch in Alvarado at 11:30 am. By the way, those two items and the patio awning LEDs (replaced by Youngbloods RV in Mayfield, KY under warranty) are the only problems we have ever had with the coach in three years and 27,000 miles.

Thanks for the info. My plan is to keep a list (assuming nothing big happens) and drop it off to get it all done at one time. The stuff I can fix is not a big deal. The buying experience at MHSRV was great. We stayed there two nights and found some items that needed to be corrected. They were all over it. I will give them a try before my warranty runs out. The drive is not much fun but I will get over it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.