Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 04:21 PM   #1
Rocky49

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Daybreak 22 GOC (aka 22E)
State: Alberta
THOR #7302
What does battery level Thor Freedom Eltie 23H?

I have a 2014 Thorn Class C, Freedom Elite 23H similar to Four Winds, and Chateau. It has an idiot light system monitor panel, battery level, propane gas, fresh water level, grey water level, and black water level. There are a stack of idiot lights for each system being measured. What does the battery level light measure? Is it amps or volts?

I had a dying coach battery, a group 24 Napa, which I replaced with 2 Walmart group 24 deep cycles in parallel. To my surprise after driving 1200 miles the battery was reading level 3. ( maximum is level 4). So what am I really reading with those battery idiot lights?

Do I need a different charger?. I made sure that both new group 24 deep cycles were the same production month and bought at the same time but I could not charge them on the bench before installing them, as my previous battery failed on the road.

Rocky

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.