Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 01:39 PM   #10
paulwadley

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 37.1
State: California
THOR #12698
Tankless Water Heater

I have a 2018 Thor Siesta 24 SS with the tankless water heater. I have mine set at 110. What you have to do is turn on the hot water ONLY. Then you can SLOWLY adjust the cold to find the temp that works for you. It is not like a home unit where you can turn on the cold quickly. The tankless heater shuts off if it gets alot of cold water at one time and it allows the cold to flow before heating it. Just let the hot water flow to the set max that you set into it and very slowly add the cold once the water is flowing hot. I watched several YouTubes about it befire discovering the trick to getting a hot shower and maintaining that hot shower for the entire time I was in the shower. It is a bit of trial and error to get use to it and how it works.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum