Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 06:53 PM   #1
Pops R

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Texas
THOR #1403
3 Electrical lights go out in Unison

We have a 2015 Thor Challenger LX. We have the 4 bedroom lights that start flicking shortly after they are turned on. Not sure if they are just starting to go out or if their is something else causing it. It started off sometime ago with just one flicking but now all 4 are. That is a separate issue I think from my main one below

OK aside from that my main concern is the 2 ceiling lights outside the mid bathroom and the w/d closet will go off along with the vent fan in the middle of the MH, along the over the kitchen sink light and the outside door/porch light.

All 4 will go out together then eventually will all come back on at the same time after days or weeks.

So I am confused as to why they are all in unison. Why they go out then come back on. Some times if I leave the 2 ceiling lights switch on we will see them at times start to come back on but dim other times they just come on full bright and again the the other 3 will also be working

The fact they all go out together and come back on together and stay off for weeks is what is most strange to me

The other 8 ceiling lights are never involved with any issues.

The circuit breakers never trip, the fuses are for left side right side, and bedroom, and so I do not see any common link between those four electrical spots

Any ideas how to figure out what is causing this?

We are full timers so leaving it with some repair shop is not the ideal first choice

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.