Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 05:05 AM   #7
Fish and Dear

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Arkansas
THOR #11266
Quote:
Originally Posted by revjeffrey View Post
Same here in Indiana. I do know one thing. The more times you walk out go home and "think about" the sale. The higher trade price and Lower purchase price becomes. Be patient and they will be calling you with a better deal daily. Good Luck!!
Lol...funny you say that. About 10 days before I had been at the dealership and was sort of feeling them out. They gave me the "we need to move this today" price. Told him I wasn't ready. 3 days later it's advertised for $6k more. I called and asked why the price went up. End of quarter BS story, but he would knock off $3k because I'm a good customer. I laughed at him. Told him it was $3k less than that 3 days before. Told him to call me back when price got $3k below the first SALE SPECIAL price he gave me. He called me Saturday AM and asked me to come back. That's when the 7 hrs started. I seriously thought he might tear up when I said the numbers just weren't there...an hour after their closing time.
2015 Ford Explorer XLT Toad
Fish and Dear is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum