Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 01:14 PM   #12
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Agree with Bob (it’s getting to be a habit!). There are LOTS of people who are happy with their Thor. Often I ask while I’m camping just by way of conversation and probably 90% of folks are happy. Most report some initial problems and frustration but say that once they get past that they are pretty happy. The ones who aren’t are about equally divided on simply wanting a different size or floor plan and having ongoing problems. A lot depends on whether you are “handy” and willing to do your own repairs and/or how good your dealership is with customer service. If you have some level of confidence in your dealer I’d say do the most thorough PDI you can manage then go for it! Enjoy.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum