Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 03:47 PM   #19
Lt Keefer

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Texas
THOR #11781
I'm not getting rid of my Hurricane and with confidence use it a lot. But if anyone thinks Thor manufactures a quality product they are delusional. Just scan this forum. I have owned Fleetwoods in the past and their build quality was far superior to my current Thor. The fit and finish was better as were the materials used during construction. Fleetwoods parent company builds ambulances, buses, fire trucks and other specialty vehicles. Flair is their entry level product line comparable to the "mid-level" Hurricane. The thing Thor has going for them is they are less expensive. One can save a lot of money buying a Thor over a Fleetwood. Hence, we own a Thor and I as well as others will continue to call out Thor when their lack of quality lets us down. Kia makes cars that are in the same segment as Honda. Kias are a lot less expensive than Hondas yet Consumer Reports and JD Power rank them better than Honda. Less expensive doesn't have to mean less quality.
Lt Keefer is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum