Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 08:31 PM   #1
timgriffey

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #12238
Replacement Rooftop TV Antenna

Hey guys. I'm just wrapping up my rookie year with my Thor ACE Class A. But I'm not done making rookie mistakes. I completely crushed my rooftop TV antenna (don't ask; it's a little embarrassing). I have a couple of questions for the folks here, that Im sure you all can help with.

1) Does anyone have a good replacement product/brand I can look at buying to replace what I broke?

2) How hard is it to install a replacement myself? It looks like it's just one wire that has to be connected. But I might be over simplifying things.

3) Might this be a time to consider upgrading to a rooftop Dish (type) antenna and subscription service? If so, please recommend an antenna that is compatible.

4) If #3 is the way to go, how hard is that to self-install? Again, it looks like only one wire coming out of my roof.

Thank you all greatly in advance for any, all answers and advice. I'll look forward to hearing back on this thread.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.