Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 05:22 AM   #11
Bratmanstudio

State: California
THOR #8228
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDDOG View Post
Thank you for the heads with tracking system, helps with my decision to buy. We are pulling the trigger and buying 34.2 2017. The seller are older, apparently their son and grand kids have moved to the mid west, and no longer need a larger unit. I really have looked it over and can work on most anything if needed.
They are having sprinter/ Van built.
We bought our 2015 34.2 (our favourite floor plan after a 2 year search) our slide has been great, except the time i blew a fuse, the controller is in a middle bay under the slide, we pushed it in and out several time by hand, until we read the manual again and found the fuse and checked the plugins on the controller. Btw: you can plug them in backwards, you know when you press the in button and it slides out! Anyway to your point, I've got big kids and they seem to gravitate to the couch and table and it has been doing fine. And yes our wipers currently have a recall, for free repair.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.