Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 11:25 PM   #8
Fish and Dear

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Arkansas
THOR #11266
Quote:
Originally Posted by be happy View Post
I have a 2017 29.3. We downed sizes from a 35' 5er, and not sorry we did . We have put many miles on so far 16000 with no major problems. We have had to reattach some of the trim moulding and work out some other small maintenance issues.

I am sure you have read about handling issues and the fix for that. I myself have not found handling a issue. I guess it's all about how one drives, driving the hilly winding roads in the Ozarks helps with the learning curve.

Would I buy another ACE yes
Well we frequently travel in the Ozarks. All those westerners who laugh at our "mountains" need to drive a rig int he Ozarks or Appalachians. It's a whole different animal. I think that is why I don't understand the handling issues people describe. Seems par for the course to me.
2015 Ford Explorer XLT Toad
Fish and Dear is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.