Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 10:16 AM   #13
10scDust

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2016 Thor Outlaw 29H
State: Tennessee
THOR #13869
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gritz Carlton View Post
Don't buy anything with a promise from a dealer or sales-goober that they will fix things later. You are qualifying yourself for them that you can be taken. If you can't live without that particular coach, sign a Buyer's Order...no major down payment... with the condition you will close the deal when it gets back from Thor...if they are truly planning on sending it back. There's way too much inventory around the country to accept a problem up front. That's serious water damage and you're judging it on what you can actually see. I promise you there's a ton more damage you can't see. They will have to fix that before they can sell it so it makes me wonder why they haven't already.
Good advice here!

I have read too many horror stories about once they have your money.
Next thing you know, you have to pester them, all while they await warranty expiration date.

As far as MHS goes, no opinion on them, I have read equally pro and con about them, I look at their inventory via internet often.

Oh yes, welcome to these forums!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.