Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 08:09 PM   #25
Hurricane34J

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34J
State: Michigan
THOR #12625
I originally put a small screen on top and put the signal there to avoid the audio problem. Also, it allowed me to use the navigation and still see my toad. I still felt a bit blind at times when turning. When you turn the signal on, you lose the ability to see the toad. Sometimes I wanted to see the side of the coach AND see where the toad was tracking (near tight curbs etc.) . Also, it seemed odd to me to look at the screen which was on my right when I was turning left. So I fixed that with 3 screens. All of them are showing video all the time. Left is left side of the coach. The middle is the toad/back and the right is the right side of the coach.
Because I like to use Google Maps and Waze for traffic/navigation, I have a tablet also mounted there. It is a bit excessive I recognize that, but I am happy.
picture attached
Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190419_151111 (Medium).jpg
Views:	271
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	16763  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.