Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 09:01 PM   #12
jdkirk

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini
State: Alabama
THOR #7475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popfla View Post
If you're referring to the US 50 bridge near the south end of OC, yes it is a drawbridge. 18 wheelers use it all the time with no problem. From Ocean City, you'd head west on 50 about 1.5 miles to MD 611 and follow the signs to Assateague.
When u get to ocean City ( I highly recommend ) don't bother trying to use the private parking lots that are available. A guy tried to charge me $ 60.00. a day. He said that's what every one charges. I went to City owned parking lot w 24' gemini. First lot next to beginning of boardwalk next to beach. Cost $ 8.00 for all day. Also, only service dogs allowed on boardwalk . U need certified papers for service. They are allowed on side streets. While there try the crab at one of the many awesome restaurant s. Both the iland and OC are on our list to go back to. U Won't regret it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum