Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Do RVers Wave?
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 04:49 PM   #55
Ford1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Serrano
State: Florida
THOR #8144
I just tried an experiment in our trip back from Virginia last week. I normally cruise around 64-65 aa i get passed by some and i pass a few also. On this trip i stuck my hand up on the window just as the passing driver was almost up to my window. Most saw my wave and waved back as they passed. Some even signalled with their lights after the pass. My DW also waved as we passed someone and in almost every case they responded in kind. I think that the biggest problem is being in a position too see the other drivers. I must say, I enjoyed trying to convey the friendly gestures and appreciated the responses. I always wave on two-lane highways when speed limits are slow enough to see the other drivers. Truthfully, I think some are shocked! Got to keep that effort going though and I know that I am not the only one! Happy motoring!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum