Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 06:03 PM   #1
LovemyClassC

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite
State: Florida
THOR #14082
Axxera TV Sound Bar wish to mount to top of TV

OK. This maybe an old question but:
Reason for question: my hearing is pathetic and the AC and the low volume of the 32" Axxera TV is just minimally audible to me.
What seems to work for me. I tried small PC speakers with no good success so I went to Walmart and got a 32" sound bar from BlackWeb for $68.00. I installed it and set it in a location in front of the Mom's attic bed. It had a great sound and volume control and we all could easily and clearly hear the TV. So we want it and it is reasonable in costs.
Finally, when we parked our RV for a three week break and looked into the Blackweb website and found no mounting hardware and looked into Amazon for hardware and did not find anything that I felt comfortable doing modifications and making it work. I want it to look nice, be sturdy, inexpensive, and reusable for other TV's(for the future). Most important is to mount "ON TOP OF THE TV". I have looked at some You Tube websites videos and they would modify some box store aluminum flat bar; probably inexpensive but could look like a homemade hatchet job unless given to a very maticulous person of which I am but not THAT willing to offer the amount of time.
Has anyone tried to make or use a good premanufactured mounting system to mount a max. 10 pound 32" speaker bar to the top of an Axxera TV, Model 30-AXT40D LED.
Thank you in advance.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum