Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 04:52 PM   #10
LovemyClassC

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite
State: Florida
THOR #14082
All:
As an update it doesn't look to promising. Thor offered me their part number for the tv mounting arm and referenced MorRyde products. I went to MorRyde and searched their website and spoke to a tech rep. In all cases they did not provide a sound bar attached to the mounting arm nor did any of their accessory brackets. I am next going to look at the suggested vendors that offer a assembly and see what may fit. I am really thinking that HaRVey has the best idea though, simply get some aluminum angle that I can paint black color, get some HD Velcro and attach to the back of the top section of the TV and apply the male side of the Velcro to the underside of the angle and then attach the sound bar using that method will likely cost about $20.00 and would leave me some scrap angle and the remains of the Velcro. Very simple and a likely try. I will let you know of the continued saga and I hope to provide pictures of the before and after, simply for reference. Thank you for your assistance and advice. It has all been very good.
Michael

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum