Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Traveling solo
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 04:35 PM   #17
sibley

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34F, Lincoln MK
State: Arizona
THOR #7663
And another solo traveler since 2016, on my 2nd used Hurricane out of warranty which has been a nightmare, but am here in Wakarusa, IN with Thor & Lippert experts trying to figure out my super slide. I can not say enough good things about Thor, sorry complainers, but there is a right way & a wrong way to handle complaints. I truly bought the RV from hell. It's quite a story & I'm expecting great results when you get the experts together.

Lizzyone, welcome to the Forum! One important reminder. When hooking/disconnecting up your car, don't get distracted! You will forget your routine. I, too, have the basics of tools. And all of your responders are right, this forum is gray. In fact, I've been saving numerous ones my Yahoo folders to go back to to read up on! I've traveled in more huge cities with my 36' with tow dolly & car, sometimes bumper to bumper. You just relax, watch your mirrors, keep your backup camera on full time to monitor your car, too. I had been a weekends RVer since 1981, in the 2000's, received my CDL licenses & my ex & delivered Class A's across America. It's fun in all angles. I'm 69 now & trying to see America as long as I am healthy & can walk/hike.

Just have fun & you'll meet lifelong friends on your journeys.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum