Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 01:31 PM   #4
Mred

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 24HL
State: Georgia
THOR #11024
Smile Thoughts about your new coach.

I have a similar unit purchased new last year on the MBS it's a Four Winds 24HL.

First I would keep the air pressure at the 61 PSI. That is what the is recommended by Thor based on the weight and engineering of the chassis. Our tire pressure monitor shows a pressure of 61 when we pull out of the driveway it quickly increases to 71 at highway speed. So I'm sure your 80 is getting to 90 psi.

The sway just comes with the stock package, no extra charge ; ) . You will find HUGE improvement by adding Sumo springs front and rear. If you are the least bit handy you can it install yourself lots for vids on YT.

Even though you purchased used you can call Thor customer service for any questions or help the number is 877-855-2867 you just need the last 8 digits of your vin. They are a great help. Ask and they will send drawings of the various systems electrical, plumbing etc.

2018 Four Winds 24 HL Sprinter Chassis
Cats = 2 (Max and Nellie) + Dog (Fiona) = Happy family.
Mred is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.