Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 06:43 PM   #10
vt800c

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Virginia
THOR #13629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickstand View Post
I store my C rig outside, and a nice big class A is kind enough to block much of the sun on one side. A 5th Wheel on the other side isn’t as helpful so I get more direct sun to the front cab, and that’s the side I see this separation on. I noticed the bottom end was pinned down to the track. I was able to detach the bottom and re-insert the now shrunken piece of trim back in and it’s been fine since. Either it’s not shrinking any more, or untacking the bottom is allowing it to expand and contract as needed inside the track.
I had that problem on my Thor four winds. I pulled it out of the track all the way down. I loosened the bottom screw about a turn, and eased an extra inch out from where it's wrapped and tucked under. I tightened up the screw, and reinstated the trim in the track. No problem!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.