Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Air Compressor?
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 10:51 PM   #28
clarkwood

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini TX
State: Ontario
THOR #13247
I have a small pancake with a truck style inflator chuck and pressure gauge. Multi purpose and take little space in the storage bin of my Gemini TX. I also use this pancake air compressor to Winterize on my way back home in February to Canada and Freezing Temps prior to leaving Florida. I use it to purge water in the pipes through a brass fitting on the fresh water intake, not sure if the small portables are able to do that. They fill a truck Sprinter Dually tire in no time. And if I need to use around the house with an air nailer etc. It is part of my RV Emergency Team of Tools. Another one I have that will jumper the Mercedes Truck Battery when necessary or to jumper the house battery when a slide is out and somehow I have run down the house battery too far to fire up the Generator or run the slides is the NOCO GB70 Charge stays good for one year. I cannot tell you how awesome these two items are for emergency purposes

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum