Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 12:04 AM   #11
Civrel

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #15030
Did you install the "Springs" front and rear?

I watched a video made by that manufacturer of Sumo springs. Looks like they are made of varying densities of urethane and no metal, except for the mounting plates.

So you installed the springs and sway bar in the rear of your MB Sprinter?

I am leaning to start with the larger sway bar/stabilizer first. The reviews have been pretty good.

We have only driven the Four Winds o about 300 miles since we picked it up, but I noticed that we are getting a code on the dash display (113d) . Little wrench and a dash appears just to the left of the code. A tone also started today to accompany the code. The tone and code reappears about every 20 minutes.

I have looked through the manuals and googled the code and nothing comes up. Some similar codes ending in "d" are found. There has to be a list of these codes somewhere? I have read that this code is the number of days remaining or (-) past due for service. I can see there the dash could be a -113 days, however, the numbers don'r seem to change as the days go by.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum