Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Under the slide
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 01:51 AM   #3
Steamboat

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.4
State: West Virginia
THOR #8716
Javelin: Thanks for the reply and the link. I can access the hose and tank connections by removing the storage area floor under the sink and lifting it up. The stiff hose and the fitting going into the grey tank are very accessible. After looking at the link and what others have to work with, I’m more fortunate than most. The elbow that connects to the straight pipe going into the grey tank was just barely connected. Glue was the only thing holding it there. It won’t go on any more due to a support bracket that is in the way, of course it came off when the slide was retracted. I can’t get any more drop in the spa hose because it has to lay under a support for the sink floor. Using swimming pool tubing looks very promising. I called Thor and asked the rep if he knew what the canvas was supposed to do. He had no idea what I was talking about and asked for some pictures.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0104.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	17057

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum