Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 01:54 AM   #1
Hurricane34J

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34J
State: Michigan
THOR #12625
Bath Fan Not Turning on Right Away

2019 Hurricane 34j. Has firefly system.

Watch this video https://youtu.be/vMl4EfpA9To

When you press the button to turn the fan on, it "tries" to start, but doesn't. Like a jump start. I can do it on and off a few times with it not starting and staying on as long as I space then on/off presses. I have to do it on/off quickly and then after 2-3 times it will start and stay on.

Here is the kicker. It ONLY does this when plugged into shore power or the generator is on.

It does NOT do it when only running on house batteries. On house batteries only, it starts immediately (and stays on) every time.

I "chatted" with Thor CS today. They said it was working as designed. Can't imagine that is true.... anyone have any thoughts?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum