Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 12:10 PM   #967
RDC54

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 Compass 23TR
State: Michigan
THOR #11426
Sumo Springs and other things...

Just wanted to thank eveyone on the forum who recommended Sumo Springs! We had them put on the rear of our Compass last week, and have been traveling for the past two days (on our way down to Wakarusa for an appointment on Monday at the Thor service center). The rear Sumo Springs have made a HUGE difference in how our rig handles on the highway. I can actually steer with one hand and sip my coffee if I want! I do still feel slight push/pull as semi’s pass, and if I’m directly behind a semi, there still is some buffeting, but I no longer feel like I’m driving a hockey puck on ice...

Many recommended the rear SS’s to start, and now I am wondering about adding them to the front. Can anyone comment on what the front Sumo’s add to the equation?

We have an appointment at Wakarusa to have Thor address some nagging warranty issues that the dealer couldn’t resolve. Although our rig is now out of warranty, Thor graciously agreed to take a look and try to help us out. Will keep you posted on how things progress...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum