Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 11:53 PM   #292
Steve Hummel

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE
State: Maryland
THOR #3709
Reply to ATVMX Dad

Hello ATVMX Dad : We purchased ours new in February 2016. It is a 2016 30.2. We are just weekenders as I have not fully retired yet. We have 14,000 miles on it..

In a quick summary I have had very little issues that I have not been able to handle myself. Silly things, like the fact that they did not caulk the inside of the shower stall. First time it was used, water was everywhere. We hated the uncomfortable Jackknife sofa and I replaced it with RecPro Theatre Seating style recliners. We had a great salesman and a dealership that went over the unit with a fine tooth comb, so I think that I had the limited number of issues. My next upgrade is the SafeTplus Steering stabilizer. Driving is not bad, but when it is windy and truck passes, you have to hold on to the steering wheel with both hands. The repair shop that I use for things that I can not do on my own; (As an example, I had them add a black tank flusher) They have told me that the SafeTPlus will make a good difference.

I am sorry to hear that you have had so many issues. I am glad that I have not anything like you have mentioned to deal with.

Steve

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.