Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 12:02 AM   #293
ATVMX Dad

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Virginia
THOR #15244
I would love to trade it in, but I'm sure we would get raped on that deal. Im still in pain from the first raping.

I really just wanted to see if anyone else had the same issue. I assume Thor knew it was a high stress area since there are 3 times as many bolts on the drivers side as there are on the passenger side. I'm guessing the slide out on that side takes a lot of the structural integrity from that side.

Of course after the first year, Thor doesn't want to hear from you about it either.

The auto leveling system tweaks these things so much, that even if you don't use it as much as we do, i will still add this to the list of things you guys check.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum