Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 11:29 AM   #969
RDC54

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 Compass 23TR
State: Michigan
THOR #11426
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainsam View Post
I don't know if anything will eliminate the buffeting behind a truck other than dropping back a bit. I agree with you about the Sumos being a very effective upgrade. And thumbs up to Thor for standing tall on your repairs.
Dropped our RV off at the Thor Service Center yesterday at 7 AM. We were met promptly at 7 by a technician named Lane, who had our list of concerns in hand. He went over every inch of the rig with me, inside and out, looking at all the problem areas. He even found a few things I hadn’t seen (He found that the awning arms were out of alignment, risking deployment while driving)! He was polite and courteous and knowledgeable, everything I could have hoped for, really. He estimated a week for all repairs, so we are waiting it out, visiting family in the area.

I know this is my medical background showing, but it felt a bit like being at the Mayo Clinic for RV’s, and for the first time in quite awhile I have hope of a “cure”! Maybe even let myself dream of a summer spent camping, instead of back and forth to the dealer! thanks again to all forum members who planted the seed for making an appointment at the Thor Service Center in Wakarusa.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.