Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 02:26 PM   #7
kwplot34

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: XG 32 Omni
State: Missouri
THOR #4243
Just to let you all know I ordered the sofa/recliner today from REC PRO. Talked to them on the phone to get some more measurements and we confirmed it will fit. Some of the recliner like the foot rest will over hang the slider floor but that is not an issue.

The question was will the frame fit on the floor with the recliner set 3" from the wall, and it will with about an inch to spare.
The frame is 22" X 22" and with the recliner set 3" from the wall that makes the back of the frame 10" from the wall and then just measure another 22" forward and you have where the front of the frame will be.
In my case the floor is 33 1/2" deep from the wall to the edge of the floor. Measure 10" out from the wall and that leaves 23 1/2" of floor left to the edge, and then take off another 22" to front of the frame and that leaves me with about 1 1/2 left to the edge of the floor. About 6" of the recliner will hang over mostly the foot rest.

I will let you know how it goes when it gets here, probably wont get shipped till after the 20th of this month.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.