Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 01:29 PM   #58
TimmyB

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Fleetwood Bounder 35P
State: Florida
THOR #15054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
Thor manufacturers some Ford E-Series Class Cs with swivel captains chairs. A lot depends on floorplan since there has to be room for legs and feet if facing backwards. The 25V looks like a good fit for swivel chairs, so I’m surprised they are not included unless it’s to keep cost down. When purchased aftermarket the two swivels could run about $500 or so.

Anyway, if you like the 25V better except for the seats, I’d ask to see if Thor can install the swivels as an option. Or maybe the dealer can do it. Just a thought.

I haven’t seen a 25V in person but like some features of a Class C better than the Axis 24.1. Lower cost is a plus also.
Actually, we like almost everything on the 24.1 as much or more than the 25V, EXCEPT for the cost! It will probably be 12-15K more, when it's all said and done but the difference in the way it felt on the inside was night and day. Plus, the multiplex wiring was really impressive. Not available on the 25V. We literally had over a dozen things that we wrote down where the 24.1 had the advantage over the 25V; cost, and a slightly better storage down below, were the only ones for the 25V.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum