Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 10:00 AM   #5
MRichaud

Brand: Jayco
Model: Precept 31UL
State: Tennessee
THOR #14508
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgsmith4845 View Post
It sounds like you may not have the arm rest slotted in the right channel in the seat. To remove the arm rest in our ACE 30.4, you rotate the arm rest until it’s pointed straight up, then push in and rotate the rest of the way aft. It should then come right out of the seat. Installation is the reverse of that.

Thanks, Tim. I was able to remove and reinstall the arm, but it didn't change. I can only see one hole/slot for it to fit, and appears to be in the right position, but is clearly lower than the other one when down. I will say that it takes quite an effort to push it in far enough for it to release for removal. Guess I'll just live with it and sit cockeyed... rather suits my personality, at any rate! (Reminds me of an old Morey Amsterdam joke.)

http://youtu.be/gpWLwp6GR9Q

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum