Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 07:54 PM   #1
mahauser

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 31Z
State: Arizona
THOR #9693
First time thread

So we've all heard about Thor quality issues, but what i found today is just crazy. Been full timing it in a Windsport 31Z. Not plush, but not bad either. I went to check my smoke detector, nothing.....ok, batteries dead.
Now i must admit, this is the first time i've checked it since new. Open it up, there was no battery to to replace. Not good. My fault, should have check it sooner. Just want everyone to know, when you buy a Thor, you really have to go thru it with a fine tooth comb. I mean, check EVERYTHING!! This should have been cought by the dealer, but wasn't..
I've been in Aviation for over 30 years and just assumed that when you buy something like an RV, people would have pride in workmanship, do things right, esp. when something like a smoke detector could get you hurt .

Ok, enough of the soap box. Just beware...
Thanks

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.