Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 04:06 PM   #1018
clarkwood

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini TX
State: Ontario
THOR #13247
My wife is lawyer, Criminal and Family, transitioning into semi retirement. From NE of Toronto CAN. We are in Florida, 28 days in Florida. The Florida Keys, Naples.

Office sends her files via email, processes the work and forwards back to the client.

In the office we have set up a Laptop with Skype and Apple face time. Clients can sit in a chair and chat with her anyplace in the world with internet.

If internet is sketchy, then do an audio chat without the face/ visual.

As with me I own Apartment buildings and home rentals and at Walt Disney World I sold 2 buildings, again phasing into retirement and all work, papers signed electronically by Docusign systems.

Can be done and I a/ we are doing it. As to those doing a VLOG and making money. The space is pretty crowded.

My take on the NEW Marketplace for RVs, I like to think I am its poster child, the people who have seen the world in general, travel, cruising etc and now want to see their own country/ies and how do we do that at an older age and not wanting to tent camp, but travel in style.

In fact being the business guy that I am, for the past two years I have put the RV in a Rental programme and it is paying off well.

I am in my RV pretty much for FREE.

1.5 summers and close to $30,000 in gross rentals for something in Canada runs from June to September, I have the winters in the Southern US all to myself if I want.

RV Rentals like rental tenants you need to interview and choose wisely and like to say I do. I turn down 3x the number of bookings because they sound like, look like they are going to trash my RV.

Rent your RV, make it pay for itself, think the UBER of the RV world. I am doing it is working, at least for now.

Cheers

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.