Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 10:27 PM   #11
sanjaun2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 24FS
State: New Mexico
THOR #12181
mine just did the same thing, I did not turn off the gas though. I had been boondocking for 5 nights in two different locations and all was fine. I then drove all day to a new spot. I did go over a high pass approximately 11k feet. Although nothing was running on gas. That night I turned on furnace and it spun up for 30 seconds or so. No flame. tried many times same thing no heat. When I arrived home I took off the outside panel and checked for loose connections. Nothing obvious. I cycled the reset switch by the motor and tried again. 1st attempt tried to light, same on 2nd try, 3rd try it started and worked fine. It seems to be working good now. It had not rained, But it was very windy and blowing dirt. Try the reset switch behind the outside panel.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.