Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 09:58 AM   #32
10scDust

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2016 Thor Outlaw 29H
State: Tennessee
THOR #13869
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindcoyote View Post
I would like to buy an external propane grill or a two burner stove that will work with the external quick connect propane connection on the RV. I have a Coleman two burner that I just bought and now realize that it won't work because of the two pressure regulator issue.
I need suggestions for a small, compatible stove that is ready to use with the RV's quick connect propane connection.
You have until June 1st to respond! Just kidding.
For us, that same 2 burner Coleman, plus a Weber grill is our set up.
Each has its own LP gas regulator.

This may not be how you want to work it, but we tote along a separate portable tank.
We made connection modifications and teed them to work both, or separately, as we need them.

Having a toy hauler makes some of this easier as we have a 7' long wooden tabletop, with fold out legs, like flea marketers use.
Hauling the extra tank outside, either by; a trailer hitch rack, or a small trailer, depending on what all we are bringing.

Another idea would be to relocate the LP quick disconnect supply, to the pre-regulator side of the LP gas on your RV.
But that would entail someone knowledgeable with what they are doing.

Others here have provided good ways to do it, just this is how we roll.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum