Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 02:56 PM   #18
pmbreaux

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34J Windsport
State: Louisiana
THOR #15123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Long & Winding road View Post
Excellent mods. I insulated under my dog house and under the dash (from under the hood) and fire wall the first month I owned my RV.

I also did the ceramic tint last year. I had the Cermic "Clear tint" (Actually 15% tint) on every single window including the front windsheld. Made a tremendous difference. Unless we are stopped for a while.... I dont even bother with my reflective bubble in the windows anymore. Before I had to install in every single window in order to keep the RV cool inside when it was in the upper 90's outside.

I like your chome exhaust extensions. That might be one of my next mods. The turn down tip looks appropriate for an RV. I dont want to make my RV look like a Hot Rod wanta be.
I can tell you how good the Ceramic Tint is now...Went into my MH to install my updated 5 Star tune, 93* outside, sat in MH for 15 min without breaking a sweat. Seems dark and cool inside with no heat transfer in cockpit from windows. (shade was down also).

Very good upgrade, and you can still see out the windows when parked, over the foil...
2021 Ram 1500 4x4 Laramie
pmbreaux is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum